Happy Sunday Moonbeams!
Thought we’d share our favorite recipe for magick ROSE CHAI Chia Pudding. It’s a 4-ingredient wellness powerhouse and a beautiful, nutritious, delicious way to start your morning with a powerful dose of medicinal mushrooms!
The ratio is everything! Here’s how to make it perfectly every time:
Make any quantity you want (stores well in the fridge) but make sure your Chia to Mylk ratio is 1 tablespoon chia seeds to 1/4cup of mylk. For this recipe we used 1/2 cup oat milk and 2 tablespoons chai seeds.
- Pour your mylk into a mason jar and mix in the chia seeds so that they are all well incorporated into the mylk. Then wait a few minutes and mix again. This ensures you will get a clump-free experience.
- Add 1 tablespoon FEMINISM Rose Chai Superbrew POW-der! Mix well. It works best to mix in the Chai Powder after mixing in the chia seeds.
- Set the blend aside for 10-20 minutes.
- Add a little honey - you can mix it in or leave it on top.
- Top with your choice of almonds, coconut, and fresh berries! Yummmm!
By the way… any of our SUPERBREW POW-ders work well in this recipe! Try the ACTIVISM Golden Mylk topped with coconut, dates, and almonds! It’s divine!